BACHELOR OF LAWS (LL.B) with IT
Maseno University invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) with IT for the 2022/2023 Academic Year May intake. The successful candidates will join the University at its Kisumu Campus in May 2023. Application form can be downloaded from this LINK.
You are required to pay non-refundable application fees of Ksh. 1,500 to Equity Bank Acc.No 1120297065141 Luanda Branch or any other branch countrywide.
1) A minimum mean Grade of C+ (Plus) at KCSE and at least a B Plain in English or Kiswahili, or
2) A minimum of three (3) principal passes in Advanced Level Secondary School Examination awarded by a recognized examination body with an equivalent pass of B Plain in English, or Kiswahili, or
3) An undergraduate degree in a suitable field from a University that is recognized by the Commission for University Education and Council for Legal Education, or
4) A Diploma in Law with a credit pass from an institution recognized by Senate and accredited by the Council of Legal Education and a mean grade of C (plain) and a B (plain) in English or Kiswahili at KCSE; (the diploma should have lasted for a minimum of 2 taught years); Or
5) A qualification equivalent to that in (1), (2), (3) or (4) as determined by Senate or the Council of Legal Education.
Request to Deans’ Committee:
- That the Committee recommends to Senate for approval, the proposed fees for Bachelor of Law (LL.B), self-sponsored programme.
- That the Committee takes note of the advert for May, 2023 admission into the LL.B programme.
Office of the Registrar, Academic & Student Affairs
- DOWNLOAD & PRINT application forms: